What is the Maps Help Desk?
The Maps Help Desk is here to make it easier for Microsoft Partners
to sell Bing Maps and increase their Bing Maps opportunities.
Working in partnership with Microsoft our Help Desk specialists are highly
trained on licensing and usage scenarios so they can advise resellers and
service providers on how to correctly license and provision Bing Maps.
The Maps Help Desk can:
- Answer your Bing Maps questions – both licensing and first line technical
- Provide you with all the information you need to sell Bing Maps licensing
- Help with your Bing Maps renewal process
- Ensure you quote your customers correctly and ensure licensing compliancy
- Join conference calls with end users to qualify requirements
- Verify the provisioning of licences for service continuity
- Ease the escalation of enquiries to the correct teams in Microsoft
- Ensure developers and end users have access to trials and APIs
- Work to meet your other Bing Maps needs
The Maps Help Desk is run by Grey Matter Ltd in partnership with Microsoft.
Grey Matter is the Bing Maps Distributor for EMEA and APAC and a Microsoft Gold Partner.
Grey Matter has been helping LSPs (LARs), VARs and service providers to sell Bing Maps for
over four years and has access to an array of resources and support.
Due to the way the Help Desk is supported by Microsoft it is a free of charge service and
does not affect your route of supply.
Any information provided to the Help Desk will only be used to assist with the enquiry and
for reporting to Microsoft, non-disclosure agreements can be signed before sharing any
customer specific information.
To request help desk assistance complete the enquiry form[/area]